Thursday, April 7, 2011

Hello, cruel world

it's an "I hate everyone" type of day,

which is a build up from the last few weeks.

Do you ever have those days, weeks, months, where everything is going wrong.

You find yourself saying "Seriously...SERIOUSLY?!?! one.thing.after.a-freaking-nother." (even if they are just little things)
And its not just one of those 'drive around in my Altima, with the windows down, blasting John Denver, or Bob Marley and everything is all better' sort of days, which usually cures anything.
No, today is a pull my hair out and scream kind'o day.

which is fine....gotta let it out sometime, right?


And let me just tell you, when I say "everyone" I really just mean most people, there are a select few that are on the good list (the hubby included).

But to people like Barry Bonds and his steroids, and the guy who stiffed me on my tip for no good reason (ALWAYS tip your servers people-karma's a bitch), and the multiple insurance pain-in-the-rear people....

"go fuck ya'selves"

because I'm over it.

Alright, now on to hard work, determination, sweaty shoes (??), and good times, because IT WILL pay off.
It will.

How do you deal with your not so fantastic days??

4 comments:

  1. Not unlike you, darling Kassiefriend.

    "Gimme the beat boys, and free my soul, I wanna get lost in your rock and roll and drift away..."

    Music frees the soul. To quote another, far less-known song:
    "There is a melody for every malady, prescription song, you see?"

    I also am a firm believer in a good meal (bought or homemade, treat yourself), calling your best friends and venting, or, as you've done here, write it out and let it go.

    Always remember that "Tomorrow is another day!" and that Human beings are not static. Our lives are on a wavelength, troughs come before waves.

    I also recently have found prayer and studying good books (cheesy, I know, please don't set me at naught here) brings a good amount of peace.

    If there's anything I can do, don't hesitate to call/text/write!
    -Wade

    ReplyDelete
  2. Karma is indeed a bitch. If you can't afford to tip your server, don't go out to eat!

    When I need to cheer up I play with Lily, or paint my nails. It sounds crazy, but it works, because it is relaxing and takes your focus away from whatever you're sad about.

    <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH AND PS-

    HOW COULD I FORGET CANDY!?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ah yes, candy. The thing that makes you feel better, but so much worse afterwards lol

    I'm gonna try the painting my nails thing, that sounds really relaxing.

    Wade, You always have a great way with words. Miss you both

    ReplyDelete