Monday, April 11, 2011

The Best Of....

No, not the best of The High Tide, but the best of Kassie Amber Stewart(Kleifgen)'s life.
(me)

No, i'm not jumping off the edge of the earth, or dying or anything, 

But there were a lot of great times that were had before this blog was born, and I believe some credit is due.
 These memories have shaped me
(warning, there are a lot of pictures)
I challenge you to listen to this amazing song while reading...
go ahead and skip to 0:17

Some of my fondest memories....


My first dog, Buffy
My first dance recital, with a woman who ended up being like my 2nd mom, RIP Bev
Back when I played sports (Jr high-ish, fourth in from the left)
The most epic Disneyland trip of all time (high school choir trip)- 3 days of complete freedom and fun
My adorable niece and nephew
Great times with good friends
Meeting/dating the love of my life
My amazing dance company, Encore
Getting Engaged
Graduation
Our little baby
ANDDD the happiest day of my life
Looking through these photos was like a timeline of my most treasured moments in life. There are many more moments that I think of frequently, and always bring a smile to my face, like these ones, that I left out. 

Consider this an electronic photo album of my life up until now. 

I will never forget these memories.

And I can't wait to see the memories that are in store for the future!
<3

What are your happiest times?


2 comments:

  1. That song! It made the whole thing an experience lol. Love it.

    Awwwww look at tiny baby Snoop! And that 'creepy' dance photo, and the wedding pics are so beautiful. Yay!

    Things that make me smile when I look back are getting proposed to, and the wedding, and finding out I was pregnant, and then Lily. Also, your wedding, and high school sleepovers/shenanigans. AND playing with my little pets in my room when I was little.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! Its the little moments in life, when you are living them, you don't think they are a big deal, but later you realize you will remember them forever.

    ReplyDelete