Tuesday, December 15, 2009

will we have a Lily for Christmas?!

As you know, the holidays and 'right around the corner'.  Almost exactly one year ago i posted a blog about how much I wasn't in the Christmas spirit, and how nothing around me put me in the Christmas mood.  This year is quite different.  Although I don't have NEAR as many decorations, or people being like "oooo christmas" every ten seconds, or even as much snow, I am in the mood to share the gifts, surprises (kinda), and time with my family.  I am also enjoying xmas with many new people this year who will be in my life forever.  Three of which are the best friends I could ever ask for, Jason (of course), Amy and Eddie.  Although I am so excited, I realize that xmas is a week and 3 days away, then it will be over.  Do you ever feel all that hype is a little.....over the top?, xmas shopping, wrapping, cards, cookies, decorations, money, money, monies!!! then you wake up on December 25th and its over. wild.  I cant wait to see how this one pans out.....shoot.  speaking of which, i need to (not only finish the xmas shopping) but FIGURE OUT what i'm getting everyone. eeeeexcellent.

Also, I have already come up with my New Years resolution. It is epic and in detail and I cannot wait to start it.  (in fact I may start early).  I suggest everyone start thinking of theirs, even in the holiday mumble jumble, or else you will find yourself on new years eve without one, and resort to one that is stupid, unplanned out, and impossible to complete like "lose weight" or w/e.  so get busy you!!! I will be waiting to hear what they are.

On another note, i simply CAN NOT WAIT for my new niece to arrive. like for reals. i cant wait. so on with the show Amy.... :) jk. although I know you would love the show to go on asap as well.  I have a niece and a nephew already, but they live in a completely different state as me, and i have seen my niece like once. wow. I can wait to watch my new niece, miss Lily, grow up just two.....yes TWO, streets down from me.  I will babysit her and teach her all my crazy dancer ways. heh heh heh. so the question remains......Will We Have A Lily For Christmas?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

The rest of the blog is all just ranting:

Speaking of dance... I had a very interesting and fun show not too long ago.  I have a LOT of support there (thank you jay, mom, dad, amy, eddie) and a lot of people supporting in their heart.  I wasn't expecting it to be that fun of a show, it wasnt as big, i'm not in company blah blah. but seeing the reaction on the faces of the audience always makes any show worth while.  No matter the reason they are there. <3
I am also prospecting a new job in the dance world just down the street in my new little town of which I live.  I really REALLY hope this job pulls through.  I haven't wanted something this bad (of this context) in  a long time.

Had another one of those 'trips' today to phx.  yes, the orange vanilla sunscreen-like gloves and everything.  more disappointments like always. but someone said "its almost over don't worry" then went on to add "haha i know i know, everyone told me that in a different situation of mine, and it didnt make me feel better" but the fact that they added that part DID make me feel better, so thank you. It will be over soon enough. and all will be well ta ta for now.

2 comments:

  1. Your blog is by far my most favorite blog EVER. I LOVE YOU THE AUNTIE CALIKAS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. awwwww, thank you!!! i love you mommy Amy!!!

    ReplyDelete