Wednesday, February 22, 2012

MIA


That has been me.

MIA
 

Between my life changing so drastically that I can hardly keep up,

And dealing with anxiety/depression issues I always thought people just made up,

Moving

and shifting

And working working working.

Surprise visits,

Lost of loved ones,

Heartbreak,

Hope,

And Relapse





I have had a lack of inspiration.

A lack of motivation.





My world is spinning so fast that I feel like I'm constantly dizzy.

Constantly fighting a battle.

And I apologize.


But I'm back to say a proper Goodbye



 NO No no, not to the blog. I will be back on here soon I hope....



 But Goodbye to one of the most beautiful women I have ever met.

Goodbye to an artist

A lover

A traveler

A painter

A woman who knew the meaning of doing what you have to do to support your family

A mother with too much family to even fathom keeping track of

An opinionated lady who spoke her mind

 and now...

 An angel.



Rest in Peace Grandma

Carlotta Jeanne Matta

9/3/42-2/9/12

You're impression on us was huge.
Forever with love.
I know you are swimming with the dolphins now.

2 comments:

  1. Oh I'm so sorry. HUGS. I hope you can find peace right now somehow.

    You've been suffering from anxiety depression? I have had some pretty dark times in my life where anxiety took over my life. We should talk.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So beautifully written!! Her heart, body and soul are at peace now. I know she hears you and pray that both her and Gramy can send down some heavenly peace for your heart and mind. Love You Sweety!!

    ReplyDelete