Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Bathroom Poetry

I used to write poems a lot....

Just in my free time, scribbled on a napkin and shoved in my sock drawer, or on a random blank page in the middle of a notbook sitting in history class.

See everynow and then my brain goes into "rhyming mode" where I can't think of anything without making it ryme and flow together with a little rhythm. For a breif moment I feel all inspired and artistic, so I would try to write it down....with hopes to put it in a song somewhere someday or something...

I havent written a poem in a long long time, but recently my brain went into "rhyming mode" again and I came up with a little bathroom poetry.



Maybe some girls can relate...

I live in my bathroom, there's clothes on the floor.
The trash can overfloweth with tissues galore.
I live in my bathroom, I unplugged the fan.
The hum was so loud, I couldn't hear my favorite band.
I live in my bathroom, there's spots on the mirror.
When the shower heats up, you can hardly see clear.
I live in my bathroom, makeup is spewed around.
But with a quick swipe of mascara, I'm beach bound.
I live in my bathroom, landing pad for the purse.
Backdrop for cellphone photos, not sure what's worse.
I live in my bathroom, my own little space,
And to live anywhere else would be just a waste.


So ladies, do you have a spot like this? That (or seems to be) all yours?

Where is the landing spot for your purse??

2 comments:

  1. HAHA! How did I not see this until now? SO amazing.

    My landing spot for my purse is hanging on my bedroom door. Not as fun as the bathroom!

    ReplyDelete