Saturday, June 25, 2011

You.Are.Awesome

Are you ever like.....
           "Damn, I'm awesome!"


if so....
   What are you doing that makes you say that?

I wanna know what brings you to that high point. That thing that gives you adrenaline that makes you feel on top of the world.


For me its usually right after I successfully jam out to a good song....
.... or after I beat an Expert level Sudoku puzzle.



I'm pretty sure this little guy thinks that phrase every day....
Or at least he should think it....because he is!!


This is one of Snoop's favorite places in the house, with one of his beat up toys that he left there.


Have a great week!

5 comments:

  1. I don't think I've thought I'm awesome in a while.

    I would like that feeling, however.

    Where's my expert sudoku puzzle?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmmm... I love the feeling when I rock a chapter, or also successfully cook an epic meal.

    OOH OOH and I also feel awesome on days like today when I rearrange the house and everything feels all clean and new.

    <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mandi, you don't get that feeling when you finish one of your epic projects??

    ReplyDelete
  4. sex. mnt biking. travel. talking in a foreign language to start.....

    anytime i do anything better than expected, especially in a tough situation.

    then i'm like, damn i'm awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would have to say I feel "Awesome" when I have an extremely busy day at work, 13 hours of organized chaos, 10 people screaming at me at once for different things they need, non-stop craziness with too many people in too small of a room and the final result is happy customers, pleased employees and a perfectly balanced bank!! Damn I'm Awesome!!

    ReplyDelete