Friday, January 28, 2011

The good people in the world.....

I am a people observer.....or just an observer in general really.

and I love to sit back and watch people, animals, etc. and how they react to situations or complete simple everyday tasks. 

In doing this, I constantly find myself saying "the good people in the world today are   ___________" (the blank being whatever it might be that day that I found interesting and special)

So I decided, why not blog about it. 

Sometimes I am included in the good-people-in-the-world group....but mostly not. And that's okay. 

So on this bright and shiny San Diego morning....okay afternoon...

The good people in the world are cleaning their windshield while filling their tanks with gas. 
(kind of lame, I know. But sometimes they are more interesting)


I am not included in this group today. Maybe because I am not going to fill up my tank.

or maybe because I never do that. 
Maybe I should start.

Stay tuned for more good people in the world tasks.

1 comment:

  1. I AM left handed, Kassie! You too?

    Does it make me a good person in the world if I cleaned my hubby's windshield while HIS car filled with gas last night? In the dark and cold? Maybe?

    LOVE that picture!

    ReplyDelete