Thursday, April 1, 2010

just a tid

I got on myspace today. yes...wanted to see if it still exsisted. was simply reminded of why i do not enter that site ever anymore.  My computer just can't handle it these days.  I'm surprised its still holding on long enough to defeat facebook and lesson plans. but its a little chug-a-chug-a CHOO CHOOOO!
i was ALSO reminded of the young ladies who "enriched their lives" at a young age aka fucked up. oops.
In place of where their name is it says "my life is my daughter" or "johnny's milf" like really? babies don't sell sex...just saying. but whatev, it works for them ya figure.

good news in the land of casa grande, which is ya know...NICEEEEEE.
I am expecting my life to vastly improve in about a month (3 weeks especially), might as well add to my already amazing life <3
but the life of student teaching is almost over and I couldn't be happier.  So happy in fact, that it seems like those three weeks are eternity.
probably because they basically are.

2 comments:

  1. Okay, WHY DIDN'T BLOGGER SHOW ME THAT YOU HAD AN UPDATE!?

    I can't wait for your student teaching to be over, The Calikas. We shall reclaim your soul.

    It's funny to look at your previous posts, especially "Will we have a Lily for Christmas" LMAO well we all know what happened there... WE GOT A LILY FOR CHRISTMAS FREAKIN' EVE!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. my soul has been re-claimed!

    haha yes, i LOVE going back and reading older posts to see what was going through my mind back then so niceeee

    ReplyDelete